题目：It was a __________ relationship between the boy and the man.
题目： — How do I get to the garage? I need tohave my car repaired.—__________
题目：— If you like I can mail the tax bill for you?
题目： — Some cars are really expensive.—__________
题目：— Sorry. I have taken your car key by mistake.
题目： — That’ s a nice car!—__________
题目：Allthe mobile phones must __________ before the meeting begins.
题目：He gave the boss a report which __________ the current market.
题目：He was rushed to the hospital with __________ injuries.
题目：The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ______the film stars had left.
题目：The organization has __________ a campaign to raise money for the election.
题目：The school conducted a(n) __________ investigation on the accident.
题目：Thismedicine __________ before dinner.
题目：Tom_______ have kept his promise. I wonder why he changed his idea.
题目：What I should do is__________ the task soon.
二、 听力理解： 请听下面的对话，根据对话内容进行判断， 正确为 T， 错误为 F。
1. Henry thinks the transportation systemis simple.
2. Julie believes more roads should bebuilt and there will be fewer traffic jams.
3. According to Henry, people should beencouraged to use cars.
4. Both Henry and Julie agree that peopleshould pay tax for using cars.
5. According to Henry, people will be infavor of using cars less to make the air cleaner.
二、 完型填空： 阅读下面短文， 从 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选择合适的内容将短文补充完整。
You jump into a car, tell it where you wantto go then sit back and let a computer take control.It seems a dream in thefuture. It isn’ t.In many ways such driverless cars are already with us. Thereis partial automation in manycars, such as
1. A. because B. so that C. such as
2. A. creating B. to creat C. creat
3. A. with B. to C. on
4. A. more B. little C. less
5. A. over B. in C. at
二、 阅读理解： 阅读下面的短文，根据文章内容从 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
In 1909 an English newspaper offered £ 1,000 to the first man to flyacross the English Channel in an aeroplane. Today, modern jets cross it inminutes. But at that time it still seemed a good distance. The race to win themoney soon became a race between two men. Both were very colorful.
1. The story took place
2. Bleriot was well known as a pilotbecause
3. Why did Hubert Latham want to fly acrossthe Channel?
4. Why did the customs officer rush to theplane?
5. Do you have anything to declare? means
【答案为上面试题答案，请核对试题后再购买】otiku.net 欧题库 收集整理