题目：_______is well known, Shanghai is a big city．
题目： — What do you think of your new computer?— _______
题目：— How long is this cell phone guaranteed?
题目： — I have just got an iPad as my birthdaygift.— ______
题目： — I want to look for a smart phone pricedabout 1000 Yuan. Do you have some to recommend?— _______
题目：— It is a little expensive for me. Can I have a discount?
题目：He characterized briefly the main ______in the world today.
题目：He is working hard, ______will make him pass the final exam.
题目： Iam interested in novels______by Hemingway.
题目：Milton the glass to his lips.
题目：Mostof the artists ___________ to the party were from South Africa.
题目：Prices of daily goods______online can be lower than store prices.
题目：The company has______$10 million for advertising.
题目：The store will______5% for cash payment.
题目：Thiswill make computer games more than ever.
二、 阅读理解： 阅读下面的短文，根据文章内容进行判断， 正确为 T， 错误为 F。
The fridge is considered necessary. It hasbeen so since the 1960s when packaged food listappeared with the label: Storein the refrigerator.In my fridgeless Fifties childhood, 1 was fed well andhealthy. The milkman came every day,the grocer, the butcher (肉商) , the baker, and the ice-cream mandelivered two or three timeseach week. The Sunday meat would last
1. The statement In my fridgeless fiftieschildhood, I was fed well and healthily. suggeststhat the author was well-fedand healthy even without a fridge in his fifties.
2. The author says that nothing was wastedbefore the invention of fridges because people hadeffective ways to preservefood.
3. Consumers benefited the most fromfridges according to the author?
4. What refrigeration did promote wasfood-preserving.
5. The author is critical to fridges.
二、 听力理解： 请听下面的对话，根据对话内容进行判断， 正确为 T， 错误为 F。
1. They are talking about a camera.
2. You can find a mobile phone in any oflatest MP4.
3. The new cell phone is just like a pad.
4. Digital devices are becoming bigger andharder to carry.
5. The cell phone generally has memories ofover 512 MB.
二、 阅读理解： 阅读下面的短文，根据文章内容从 A、 B、 C、 D 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
An e-book(also referred to as an electronicbook，e-book，or e-book)is a digital version of a print book that you download andread. But if you want to read an e-book, you must have an E-book Reader, whichis a kind of free software used by your computer.
1. From this passage, we learn that ane-book
2. The E-book Reader is used for.
3. From this passage, we can learn that .
4. Which of the following statements isTRUE?
5. The passage is mainly about
【答案为上面试题答案，请核对试题后再购买】otiku.net 欧题库 收集整理