题目：____ trying to beat back the rising flood, innovative amphibious buildings canadaptto the rising flood.
题目： —Could you recommend some famous architecturalbuildings to visit in China?— _______
题目： —To be exact, what should I wear for theinterview?— _______
题目： —Well, may I know how long the trainingwill be?— _______
题目： —What does your company specialize in?— _______
题目： —What is the training about?— _______
题目： A_____ designer is needed.
题目：It was the Louvre Pyramid_____ brought him worldwide fame.
题目：My first ____ is the Taj Mahal because it is a teardrop of love.
题目：Of the two architectural designs, I think this one is _____.
题目：Our company specializes _____ architectural design.
题目： Peiwas the son of a ____ banker.
题目：We will ____ you later.
题目：Well, the design manager is ____ by your CV and he wants you to be in his team.
题目：You do not mind____long hours, do you?
二、 听力理解： 请听下面的对话，根据对话内容进行判断， 正确为 T， 错误为 F。
1. Mary is receiving Henry.
2. Henry will work in the PersonnelDepartment.
3. Henry does mind working long hours.
4. Henry often took quite a few courseseach semester in school.
5. Henry didn’ t do any part-time job when he was at school.
二、 阅读理解： 阅读下面的短文，根据文章内容从 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出一个最佳选项。
In capsule hotels, each guest stays in asmall sleeping space called capsule. It measures about2 meters in length and1meter in both width and height.It is a type of hotel first developed in Japanintended to provide cheap, basic overnightaccommodation for guests who do notrequire the services offered by traditional hotels.Facilities differ, but mostinclude a television and wireless internet connection. There aremany buttons inthe capsule. One turns on the light, one turns on the TV, one controls the
二、 阅读理解： 阅读下面的短文，根据文章内容进行判断， 正确写 T 错误写 F。
AMPHIBIOUS ARCHITECTURE: FLOOD-PROOF HOMEDESIGNSInstead of trying to beat back the rising flood, innovative amphibiousbuildings can adaptto the rising flood. These buildings are ready for whateverMother Nature might throw at them–even 10-foot floodwaters. Let’ s take a lookat just two of them.THE UK’ S FIRST AMPHIBIOUS HOUSE
1. Innovative amphibious buildings haveadaptation to the rising flood.
2. The first amphibious building in Britainhas been completed.
3. 250, 000 residents of Makoko in Nigeriawill be homeless if officials tear down their houses.
4. The first completed floating school hasthree floors.
5. In the opinion of the writer, the costfor the floating school was quite high.
【答案为上面试题答案，请核对试题后再购买】otiku.net 欧题库 收集整理